GREAT SANDING PERFORMANCE AT AN ECONOMICAL PRICE
1. Centralized control panel provides operation convenience.
2. A body activated emergency stop bar is provided at the front of the conveyor table. If an emergency condition occurs, simply touch the emergency stop bar for immediate stop of all motions.
3. The machine frame is fabricated from heavy gauge steel plate for maximum rigidity and stability.
4. Sanding thickness setting is made by turning a large hand wheel.
5. Extra large quill supports conveyor table firmly.
6. Side extension bar makes the machine ideal for sanding large panels.
7. The infeed roller equipped at the front of the conveyor table provides convenient work piece infeed.
- Sanding belt tension is pneumatically controlled.
- Sanding belt oscillation is pneumatically operated.
- Air eye controls sanding belt tracking.
- Side extension bar provides firm support for large panels.
- Additional infeed and out feed rollers facilitate panel infeed.
- Pneumatically actuated brake provides instant stop.
- Automatic machine stop in case of power failure, for added safety.
- Body activated emergency stop bar provides safety guard for operator.
- Manual elevation of conveyor table.
P TYPE COMBINATION HEAD
- The combination head can be operated in three modes: platen up, platen level with the drum or platen down.
- The sanding belt oscillation is actuated by pneumatic system, and controlled by air eye.
|Max. Working width
|Min. Working width
|Max. Working height
||5-1/4" / 130 mm
||5HP (1 PHASE) or
7-1/2 HP (3 PHASE)
|Size of sanding belt
||17" x 54" (432mm x 1372mm)
|No. of dust collectors
||4" (100 mm)
|Packing size ( L x W x H )